Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stuff I Did Instead of Writing My Movement Paper.

1. Consumed 10 times the daily recommended dose of vitamin C.

2. Facebook.com

3. Spinny chair spinning for 7 minutes.

3a. Tums. 

4. A pirouette stopped by a door knob.

5. Ate some salt. Don't knock it till you try it.

6. Drank 2 bottles of water.

7. Peed.

8. Head --> Keyboard.

9. Stretched my psoas, hamstrings, hip flexors, and glutes.

10. Not laundry. Because than I would have achieved something.

11. Planned to go to choir rehearsal. This will take up 2 hours of my night.

Two hours that should be spent studying for midterms and writing the multiple papers I have due this week. Or registering for my absentee ballot. Or planning my classes next semester. Or finalizing my audition material for November. And I blame my lack of productivity on my busy schedule when CLEARLY free time is my downfall.

Alas.

Best of luck to my compadres who are in the same boat. Happy studying! And by "studying" I mean hours of  chair spinning and room cleaning.

Kaitlyn


No comments:

Post a Comment