Wednesday, February 12, 2014

On The Eve of The English Paper

Literally this is my night.

Kait (to myself, just to be clear): Ok girl, you need to write your English paper. Like right now. Shit's due tomorrow.

Ok, lets get some tunes happening *Kate Nash pandora*

KILLING IT WOMAN KILLING IT. Literally I love with all 5 stars ALL OF THESE SONGS

*In my excitement, 1/2 an hour goes by

"Ok dude. Let's refocus."

....after i check facebook.

...and read 3 buzzfeed articles of Valentines

God I'm so single. I mean perpetually... I'm going to message my single friends to eat baked goods and get boozy together

Ok well that's done. I feel better about my life.

Except that I still haven't written my paper.

Ok. Here we go. Got a paragraph done. Boom. THIS SONG. TEGAN AND SARA ACTUALLY COME UP ON THIS STATION MY LIFE IS SO HAPPY. I want to go to karaoke

*another half hour mysteriously passes

So clearly I cannot focus with majestic lady singers in the airwaves. I just need to close out of that tab

*Cue Regina's "Sampson."

*Weeping*

ugh.

Let's post a facebook status about how I'm procrastinating.

Better yet, BLOG cause it kills more time.

And that's where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment