Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Spanish Dos No Es Divertido.

I considered doing a rapid fire tweet approach to studying for my Spanish test tomorrow, but I hate when people post like maniacs all over the feed. So I'm condensing all my Spanish bitching into a blog. If you're looking for my blog about a window, scroll down. Man, the quality of this thing has taken a dive. It's ok. Finals are coming. All I want to do is blog during finals. But here's this. Enjoy.

12:19
What the hell kind of textbook doesn't have a table of contents? I'm gonna need so many post-its.
..haha post-its sounds like post tits. I'm 14. It's fine.

12:25
Shits so hot motha fuckas gonna fiiiind me, that shit cray FOCUS. Are those even the right wordsFOCUS.

12:44
"Ningun/o/a/os/as/ (a)" why you gotta be so tricky? There are too many rules with you. I don't like it.

12:48
Balls, I never texted my mom back. She texted at like 8am. Crappers. Sorry mom.

12:50
Either my Spanish books smells like weed or I'm losing my mind.
"O mi libro de Espanol...smells... que weed o yo soy... losing my mind." Almost. Almost but not really.

1:00
Found my directors notebook instructions in my Spanish book. Too much stress in one place at one time. My shoulder blades are going to be stuck to my ears.

1:05
"dir" "har" Stupid.

1:10
I'm going to sleep like a rock on Grayhound tomorrow.

1:24
This summer I told my boss, "No I totally get shlepping, I'm a theatre major, I do a lot of weird stuff for money." It didn't occur to me until now why that's weird. I was thinking more along the lines of dressing up in full cat unitard to belt Memory at a college arts fest. Maybe I did that a few summers ago.

1:27
Showers are like fuel for studying.

1:47
And like magic for remembering the Italian in the aria you're singing tomorrow.

2:02
The wall has been hit. Good night all.

Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment