Monday, January 21, 2013

My Theoretical OKCupid. (And my back up plans)

Hi! Let's cut to the chase. 

Name: Kaitlyn Elizabeth Philomena Dessoffy (Because when else are you gonna bust out your confirmation name)

Occupation: Serial Killer. "Oh she's so funny and ironic...that's just the kind of thing a serial killer WOULD say... but she's so intriguing and mysterious...definitely a yes."

I would leave everything else blank.

Because (though I do LOVE talking about myself) I don't want to ruin the "getting to know you" part of that first date by actually filling out an online dating profile. And if  I don't have something to talk about I will sit in absolute silence. And it will be painful for everyone.

So barring my mysterious and legally questionable OkCupid doesn't work out, I've got back up plans.

Allow me to present: X number of ways to score a date without a computer.

1. Purchase a t-shirt that has "SINGLE" printed across it in bright red letters. Head to a coffee shop. Display. Hope for the best.

2. Write a blog complaining about how your single... Again, hope for the best.

3. Actually talk to people rather than ogling at them from afar. It only sounds creepy when you read it but you know you do it.


that's all i got.

and this blog has just jumped off the cliff of desperation. JOIN MEEEEEEEE.


hah, I'll let you know if I ever actually make that profile. Happy Second week of classes ya'll!

Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment